Assignment:Time Management Plan
Assignment:Time Management Plan
PREPARING THE TIME MANAGEMENT PLAN
Carefully read these guidelines and grading rubric.
Download the required Time Management Plan Template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
Rename that document as Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. Save as a .docs file (NOT Word Pad) to your own computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document. Save your work frequently as you type to prevent loss of your work.
As you prepare your Time Management Plan, consider your own life. When do you work, sleep, and spend time with family and friends? How will the addition of online coursework impact your time management?
Complete the Time Management Plan with your schedule for a future course week. Be sure to consider all of the activities that you will do during that week. Work on this assignment during Weeks 1 and 2. Don’t wait until the due date to begin your work!
An example (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. of a weekly plan has been provided to help you with this assignment.
Be sure to answer all of the questions in addition to completing the grid.
View the Chamberlain RNBSN Academic Integrity Tutorial in its entirety by visiting the Policies page, found under the Introduction & Resources Module. You may view a transcript of the tutorial.
When your Time Management Plan assignment is completed, save and close the completed template. Enter the course, click on Modules, go to the Week 2 Time Management Plan Assignment page, and click the orange Submit Assignment button.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
1. Carefully read the Time Management Plan Guidelines and Grading Rubric found under Week 2 Assignments, which provides specific details on how to complete this assignment.
2. Rename this template by clicking File, then Save As. Change the file name so it reads Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. For example, if your last name is Smith, type Smith Time Management Plan.docx.
3. Save the document as a .docx compatible with Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
4. Type your name and date at the top of this template.
5. Type your answers directly on the template. Follow all instructions. Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.
6. Prior to the due date, post general questions about this assignment to the Q & A Forum so your classmates can read the advice, too. You may also e-mail private questions to your instructor.
7. Submit this assignment by clicking on the orange Submit Assignment button on the Week 2 Time Management Plan Assignment page by the end of Week 2, Sunday at 11:59 p.m. MT.
12 a.m.–1 a.m.
1 a.m.–2 a.m.
2 a.m.–3 a.m.
3 a.m.–4 a.m.
4 a.m.–5 a.m.
5 a.m.–6 a.m.
6 a.m.–7 a.m.
7 a.m.–8 a.m.
8 a.m.–9 a.m.
9 a.m.–10 a.m.
10 a.m.–11 a.m.
11 a.m.–12 p.m.
12 p.m.–1 p.m.
1 p.m.–2 p.m.
2 p.m.–3 p.m.
3 p.m.–4 p.m.
4 p.m.–5 p.m.
5 p.m.–6 p.m.
6 p.m.–7 p.m.
7 p.m.–8 p.m.
8 p.m.–9 p.m.
9 p.m.–10 p.m.
10 p.m.–11 p.m.
11 p.m.–12 a.m.
Academic Integrity Policy Attestation:
By typing my name in the box to the right, I attest and affirm that I have watched the entire Academic Integrity tutorial and will comply with the Academic Integrity Policy of Chamberlain College of Nursing.
Academic Integrity Question #1:
What is one example of plagiarism that was mentioned in the Chamberlain Academic Integrity Tutorial?
Academic Integrity Question #2:
Other than not sharing passwords, what is one way students can avoid plagiarism that was mentioned in the Chamberlain Academic Integrity Tutorial?
Self-Evaluation: Challenges (see Rubric)
What are your greatest challenges with time management?
Self-Evaluation: Strategies (see Rubric)
What effective strategies will you use to overcome these challenges?
HINT: Review New Student Orientation and SSPRNBSN (Student Success Strategies resource) for ideas.