As 2: Stereotypes
The purpose of this assignment is to make you aware of your beliefs about being a victim.
What happens in society at large in any group when the topic of victims arises? Use the technique of free association and then analyze the thoughts behind those associations.
To conduct your self-analysis, consider the following steps:
- Take a blank sheet of paper and write Victim on top of the paper.
- Start writing all the words that come to mind about the victim until you run out of words.
In this part of the assignment, you have the opportunity to hear from a rape victim and to learn about some of the situations and attitudes she encountered after her attack. By completing this assignment, you also have an opportunity to apply concepts and theories of sexual violence you have learned in this course and to reflect on attitudes you have heard or encountered regarding this type of victim.
To read n who has been sexually assaulted and of how this has impacted her life.
The description of the incident is very graphic in this article. If you have a history of trauma, be a little cautious. It may be best to read this article in the morning when you have all day to process it rather than at night before going to sleep.
- From the examples listed by the author, what resonated with your own “ignorance” of rape?
- Provide examples of ignorance about rape from other sources (such as conversations you have had or the portrayal of victims in the media).
- Provide resources for rape victims in your area of residence.
- lead my own life as my own wish. There is always a restriction from the family frome the socity makes me feel that i cant do anything. I fear beacuse i have a lots of thing to lose. As a elder son in a middle lower class family i have got fear to take every sorts of decision because what will happen if i make a wrong decision? who will look after my family if somethings happen to me? So it let me anxity and fear. I think 1000 times before making a decision. On the way of life no was there to help me to take decision. Even I didnt take any tution from any private teacher or from any coaching center in my whole life, Beacuse there is always a scarcity.
- I have selected pharmaceutical industry to evaluate their mission statement entity component component component component component organization Customers Product or service Markets Concern for survival, growth, profitability Technology Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd N N N N Y Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd N N N N Y Opsonin Pharmaceuticals Ltd N N Y N Y Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd N N N N Y Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd Y Y N Y N entity component component component component organization Philosophy Self-concept Concern for public image Concern for employees Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd N Y Y N Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd N N Y Y Opsonin Pharmaceuticals Ltd N Y N Y Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd Y N Y Y Beacon Pharma Ltd N N N Y Mission statement evaluation matrix of five